Karen Larkin of Louisville is our Row by Row 2016 winner! Here is her winning quilt, which will hang in our shop for a while.
Karen became certified as a longarm renter on a Tuesday, then came in two days later to rent a Freedom to quilt her quilt. Aside from a couple of T-shirt quilts, this is her first quilt ever! She already has the next one just about ready for quilting. Since she used Quilted Joy’s row, she got an extra stack of fat quarters. Here she is showing off all her prizes.
The shops represented in this quilt are:
- The Jewel Box, Magnolia, KY (left side)
- Birdsong Quilting & Crafts, Georgetown, KY (right side)
- Bonus Home Sweet Home row (top; rest of rows from top down)
- Quilted Joy, Louisville, KY
- Among Friends Quilt Shop, Louisville, KY
- The Smocking Shop, Louisville, KY
- The Busy Lady, Mt. Washington, KY
- Uniquely Yours Quilt Shop, Elizabethtown, KY
- The Cozy Quilter, Louisville, KY
We’ve heard there are still plenty of stores who haven’t given away their prizes yet. If you’ve finished a row by row quilt and haven’t claimed a prize, give your local quilt shop a call. You might take home a couple of prizes just like Karen!