We have missed you over the last couple of months but are so thankful for all of your internet orders. Your support of our little quilty business has made such a difference and we are so thankful for YOU!
We will be reopening our retail space to the public and to our longarm rentals on May 26, 2020 following the Kentucky guidelines for COVID-19 precautions. We have made some changes you should know about.
Because we love you….
- All customers and employees must have a mask on. We care about you and will have masks available for purchase should you need one. If you are not comfortable wearing a mask in the shop, you can certainly continue to use our online storefront and make your purchases. We are happy to take your order over the phone, too. You can pop your trunk and we’ll pop in your purchases when you arrive! Otherwise, grab your mask and come see us! We have added two new thread lines and a mountain of new 108″ wide quilt backing fabric that is so YUMMY!
- We have a hand sanitizer station at the entrance and we kindly ask you to grab a squirt as you enter. We know you’ll want to pet our fabric and thread so we ask you to take this precaution as you come in the door to keep our little space safe.
- We will be limiting how many folks are allowed into the shop so we can keep everyone appropriately spaced and adhere to social distancing guidelines. If we have too many folks at once we may ask you to pop back into your car momentarily until we have space for you to shop safely.
- We have our APQS longarm quilting machines ready for your rental and will be using plastic covers on all handles that will be disposed of with each renter.
- We will only have a limited number of renters allowed in the rental room at once and only the person renting will be allowed in the back. So, please do not bring friends or family with you to your rental.
- Again, masks will be required to rent our machines. Please bring one you prefer or, we have them available for purchase.
- We have sprinkled the shop with lots of hand sanitizing bottles. Please use them generously. 🙂
- If you are renting we have a tub for your personal items that will be sanitized after each rental. Please keep your purse or other items in this tub.
- For now, we will not be allowing food items to be consumed in the rental room. Remember that if you rent for the entire day, you will still get 45 mins free. Please use this time to take a break and grab something to eat at any of the great restaurants around us. Or, pack a picnic!
We can’t wait to see you and love on you and see what you’ve been working on during this time! We are doing all we can to keep you safe and our employees safe and appreciate your willingness to help us as we find a new normal together. See you soon!