We have a winner! Arlene of Louisville, KY is our Row by Row 2017 winner! Take a look at all of her “On the Go” Rows.
You can see the Quilted Joy row there on the right with the hot air balloons. She said she liked making the hot air balloons so much, so decided to make even more for her cornerstones. How sweet is that? The rest of her rows came from quilt shops she visited in Kentucky, Georgia and Florida. Here’s the full list of shops in her quilt:
- Busy Lady Quilt Shop, Mt Washington, KY (the stack of luggage on the left side)
- Quilted Joy, Louisville, KY (hot air balloons on the right side)
- Wandering Stitches, Orlando, FL (top row with the strips)
- Alma Sue’s Quilt Shop, Sarasota, FL (the sailboats)
- Pinwheels, Valdosta, GA (the adorable campers)
- Country Quilts and Bears, Clearwater, FL (the red car driving toward the shop)
- The Modern Sewist, Sarasota, FL (the dolphins)
- Cottontail Quilts, Kennesaw, GA (the train)
Arlene won a nice stack of fat quarters and, because she used the Quilted Joy row, a few bonus prizes too! Her quilt is hanging in our showroom and it looks so pretty. You should come visit and see it for yourself!
Want to make your own Quilted Joy row? We’re currently in the Row by Row rest period, but you can pre-order your 2017 Row by Row kit here and we’ll ship it to you on November 1!