Are you ready to take the next leap in your quilting journey? Join me at the Quilted Joy showroom on Saturday August 25, 2018 12:00pm-3:00pm, for a special seminar about all the wonderful APQS machines! Come and test-drive each model firsthand to find the perfect fit for you and your quilting goals. What better way to discover how a longarm can make your quilting more fun, fulfilling, and even profitable?
Designed for quilters who do not currently own a longarm machine, this seminar includes valuable information about owning your first longarm.
- Discover resources for templates, batting, freehand instruction manuals, wholesale contacts, thread, etc.
- Find out where to buy pantograph patterns, books, and stencils to make your longarm quilting fun and hassle-free.
- Learn business philosophies, products and services, pricing, marketing, and income forecasting. You’ll even get a Sample Business Plan.
- Explore the differences between each APQS machine model and adding computerized quilting to a new or previous APQS machine.
- Learn which accessories are the “gotta haves” to make your quilting fast and easy.
- Learn how to oil, clean, and service you machine to provide years of quilting fun.
If you’re ready to purchase your longarm, we’ll be offering special deals on all machines. I won’t know what exactly what the special pricing will be yet, but I do know the Lenni longarm machine is still $2,000 off!
This event is FREE! You can register in the calendar below by clicking on August 25 and filling out the form. Please register soon so we have a good idea of how many people will be coming!