*This machine has been sold. Thanks for looking!
I’m selling my 2004 APQS Longarm Millennium. I have recently become a dealer for APQS and I need to buy the newest model so I can demonstrate it to APQS customers.
This machine has been so good to me. It is a fabulous buy and I know you would love it.
This 2004 Millennium has all the great features you’d expect in a top of the line longarm machine manufactured by the best company in the business. It comes with a 12 foot table with motorized feed and is in wonderful shape.
I bought the machine used last year from a woman in Indiana who barely touched it. When it was delivered last year it was set up and serviced by an APQS trained installer.
As you can see, even kiddos can operate a Millie successfully. If my triplets can do it, you can too!
Send me an email to set up a test drive!
- On-demand Automatic Stitch Regulator – will reduce your practice time significantly and get you off to a good start with perfect stitches every time.
- Handcrafted from aircraft grade aluminum
- Throat size of 26″ x 10.5″ – With 23 square feet of capacity without advancing the fabric
- Weight 52 lbs (24 kgs)
- Voltage 120V (50/60 Hz)
- Super-quiet enclosed DC motor
- Precision timing by Synchronous Belt Drive
- Standard APQS hopping foot
- Fully adjustable, ergonomically designed handles eliminate carpal tunnel injuries and provide for maximum visibility.
- Two-stage automatic needle positioner
- Single-stitch function
- Lower thread cutter, an APQS exclusive
- Built-in laser light
- Power fabric advance with foot pedal control
- Electronic channel locks for both horizontal and vertical straight-line quilting at the touch of a button
- On board bobbin winder