I’m back! The past week was interesting here in Kentucky. Hurricane Ike sent us a massive wind storm and 60% of the region lost power. School was cancelled for the entire week, so I got almost nothing done. Yesterday I started to get caught up.
This is Wendy’s Grandmother’s Flower Garden quilt. She found it at an auction and decided to have it finished. The top was a bit lumpy. All of those bias edges stored over the years got very stretched out. It was a challenge getting it square but I won in the end!
I have introduced a new budget level of quilting priced at $0.017/sq. inch. At this level I use a generous meander which gives the top texture and interest while keeping my client’s expense down.
I think Wendy will be delighted!