Angela Walters, machine quilting author and teacher, designed the Slim Machine Quilting Ruler with you in mind! This versatile ruler is the perfect way to finally get comfortable using rulers while sit down machine quilting.
Because Angela has been machine quilting on a stand up longarm, she knows all the things you need in a good quilting ruler! This ruler has a grip to prevent it from sliding, black and white guide lines you can see on all fabric colors, and it’s the perfect size for ultimate control.
Slim isn’t so long that he’ll be bumping into the throat of your machine. And he’s nice and skinny so he’ll easily fit into tight spaces. You’ll love using the Slim Machine Quilting Ruler for so many different kinds of quilting – try him for stitching in the ditch, crosshatching, parallel lines and more. And take advantage of his curved top to add curvy flourishes to your border designs. Check out the video above to see the many ways Angela uses the Slim Machine Quilting Ruler.
- Creative Grids grip to help ensure that the ruler doesn’t slip.
- Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
- Narrow enough to work in any size throat space.
- Curved edge for additional versatility.
- The perfect length… just long enough to quilt lines in any direction without being too cumbersome.
Use it for:
- Stitching in seams
- Parallel lines
- Geometric machine quilting
- Border designs and more!