The QP Edge 12″ straight rulers will open the door to endless design and quilting possibilities.
- Constructed of strong 1/4″ acrylic.
- 2.5″ wide
- Rulers designed for used on a longarm and/or sit-down machines.
- 1/4″ spacing, both horizontally and vertically with 45 degree angles across the ruler.
- No longer do you need a separate ruler to mark designs that require 1/4″, 1/2″ or 3/4″ measurements. Use the same ruler for BOTH design and quilting.
- Thin, thread width etched lines for accuracy.
- Bright white marks for increased visibility.
- The QP Edge 12″ straight ruler is perfect for most blocks and borders.
*Remove paper backing prior to use. Begin by peeling one corner and continue across the ruler.
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × .25 in|
Crista Bushman (verified owner)
This ruler works great for corner to corner marking on small or medium blocks.
email@example.com (verified owner)
QP Edge 12" I love this ruler. When marking blocks, it is so easy to use especially when marking for crosshatch or windowpanes. Before I received this ruler, I was using a much different ruler and it was too long and awkward. I also purchased the edge ruler which is another favorite!