The Sid Machine Quilting Ruler is a little bit straight, a little curvy, and completely devoted to helping you create some amazing designs.
His Straight side
Quilting straight lines is a snap with the Sid Machine Quilting Ruler. Not only does he have a nice long straight edge, needle stops on both sides will help you get perfect spacing between you lines. The marked line also helps you end up exactly where you want.
His Cut Out center
The cut out center will help you master stitching in the seams of your quilt by keeping you on track. Or you can rotate Sid to create intricate designs such as the starburst design. So fun, so versatile, so easy!
His Curvy side
Sid isn’t all straight lines, he’s got a curvy side that’s just waiting to quilt brackets. The Bracket quilting design is a slightly curvy, slightly pointy design that’s perfect for skinny borders, repeated as an allover design or perfect for quilting blocks.
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Sid’s Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/4″ thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for both longarm and home sewing machines.
You can also use Sid to quilt:
- Piano key border design without having to rotate the ruler
- Easy 45 degree lines for mitered corner designs.