Hugo’s Amazing Tape is a no-glue self-clinging tape that can be reused over and over again!
- No sticky residue. Strong and durable.
- Excellent for wrapping around cones/spools of thread to keep the ends from unraveling.
- Ideal to keep quilt strips and fabric rolls organized.
- Wrap around boxes to keep them closed, books to keep pages open, wrapping paper and ribbon to prevent unwinding, and to secure objects.
- Use it to keep the adhesive on the back of your quilting rulers clean and lint free when not in use.
- 1″ x 50′
Great for any craft-related project!
How to use
- Cut to length Generously measure a long enough piece to wrap around your items at least 1 1/2 times
- Stretch and Overlap Tighten the tape around items producing light tension.
- Press Together Flatten all overlapping tape to itself, so that it is smooth
The adhering surfaces of Hugo’s need to be clean to adhere to each other. Wash Hugo’s with clean water to clear dust and restore maximum bonding.
|Dimensions||5 × 7 × 2 in|