Honey Bee Collage Pattern is a quilting pattern by Laura Heine. These innovative collage patterns come with a full sized outline pattern as well as directions to completing the collage.
Other things you will need to complete this quilt as described in the Nola Unicorn collage pattern are:
- A variety of fabrics for the backgrounds, wings, and body of the bee
- 1 yard of Pattern Ease foundation
- 8-10 yards or more of Steam a Seam 2 Fusible
- Applique Pressing Sheet
- A great pair of smallish scissors, one with a micro serrated blade is perfect. Take a look at the ones we carry.
- Fabric Fuse Glue
- Black Sharpie pen
- Binding and backing fabric
The Honey Bee Collage Pattern has a finished size of 36″ x 45″.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 in|