Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters for Creative Grids
Because Angela has been machine quilting on both stand up longarms as well as sitdown machines, she knows all the things you need in Machine Quilting Rulers! The rulers in these sets have a grip to prevent them from sliding, black and white guide lines you can see on all fabric colors, and are the perfect size for ultimate control. They are perfect for all machine quilters…from brand new to experienced. High grade, 1/4in thick acrylic.
Set # 1
- The Chevy ruler is perfect for quilting straight lines around a corner, quilting chevron designs, and more!
- The Elvira ruler will be your new best friend when machine quilting wavy lines and continuous curves.
- Use the Taj ruler to create beautiful curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts in borders, blocks, and backgrounds.
Set # 2
- Use the Sid Machine Quilting Ruler to quilt straight lines or curvy lines. Sid is a great ruler for stitch in the ditch quilting.
- Squiggy is the perfect ruler for machine quilting serpentine lines, clamshells, all over ribbons and is idea for both longarm and sit down machines.
- Archie is the perfect ruler for quilting symmetrical arches, continuous curves, pointy clamshells, and so much more!
- Use Shelly to quilt clamshells, circles, orange-peels, arcs and leaves. Shelly can even be rotated to create beautiful flower motifs.
- Shorty is the perfect ruler for straight lines, stitching in the ditch, concentric squares and It’s small size makes it ideal for quilting on your home sewing machine as well!
- Slim is the perfect ruler for quilting straight lines, stitching in seams, crosshatching, and so much more!
- Smiley will make you grin as it creates perfectly pointed arcs each time with 2 differently sizes to mix and match.
- Dot is excellent for dot-to-dot, echo lines, wedges, borders, overlapping diamonds and more! With the unique shape, this ruler makes some unique designs!
- Petunia and her flowery nature will have you quilting curvy flower shapes, perfect circles, and arcs.
– Creative Grids Grip to ensure the ruler doesn’t slip while quilting
– Needle stop notches keeps your quilting continuous without effort
– Reference lines in two colors, allowing you to machine quilt several different designs with ease and without marking!
– Fits easily in your hand and is perfect for all machine quilters…from brand new to experienced. High grade, 1/4in thick acrylic.
Set #1, Set #2, Set #3, Set #4
jreseburg2 (verified owner)
Machine Quilting Rulers Designed by Angela Walters I love Angela's rulers. She makes the best ruler designs to enhance my quilting!!