If you’re looking for a versatile machine quilting ruler, then Shorty Low Shank will be your new best friend! Hand-sized is the perfect size, at least when it comes to machine quilting with rulers at a sit down machine. Designed by Angela Walters, Shorty is just the right size to get the job done without being too big and cumbersome. You’ll love your Shorty Low Shank ruler for stitching in the ditch, straight line quilting, concentric squares and so much more. Check out the video below to see Angela use the Shorty Low Shank machine quilting ruler.
- Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping
- Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors
- Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs
- Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time
Use it for:
- Straight line quilting
- Concentric Squares
- Border designs
- Stitching in the ditch
- Geometric quilting and more!
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × .125 in|