Shelly Low Shank is your new quilting best friend! Efficient and beautiful quilting is her specialty. With her you can quilt the same sized clamshell design from either side of the ruler. That means you don’t have to rotate the quilt and you can quilt from any side of your quilting foot.
The Clamshell design can be classically quilted for an open traditional feel, or given a modern update by flipping Shelly Low Shank around to create Orange Peel. But that’s not all she does!
Use Shelly for:
- Quilting Clamshells or Orange Peels
- Rotate to create beautiful flower motifs
- Arcs, Leaves, and more
- Creative Grids Grip ensures the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Shape allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Made with 1/8″ thick high-grade acrylic that is perfect for sit down sewing machines.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 0.25 in|