The Complete Guide To Machine Quilting by Joanie Zeier Poole
Starting with the basics you will learn:
- How to set up your machine
- All about attachments and accessories
- How to choose a quilting design
- How to prepare your top for quilting
- Fabric preparation and marking
- Starting your stitching and getting from place to place
- Stippling, echo quilting, and free-motion quilting
And much, much more!
Also included is an array of basic templates for quilting patterns to help you get started and some projects to test out your new skills. An invaluable resource for all quilters- allowing you to achieve the same polished effects at home as a professional quilter!