Make a quilt reservation with our Quilt Fairies below.
- A $50 deposit is required to reserve a machine quilting slot for your quilt top. This will be applied as a credit toward your final invoice.
Your quilt top must arrive at our studio two weeks prior to your reservation slot or it will be rescheduled. Please plan ahead.
- Your quilt will be loaded to one of our phenomenal APQS longarm quilting machines on or before the date of your reservation so, mail it in quickly! We offer computerized all-over, edge-to-edge quilting. We do not offer custom quilting.
- Your quilt top must be free of holes and excess thread. We do not repair quilts. Your quilt should be pressed well and ready to quilt so you can get the best results. If we have to press it there will be a $20 charge.
- If your quilt top has excess fullness and is not flat, then you will have puckers and tucks in the quilting. We do our best to get any fullness to quilt out but if it is excessive then puckers may be unavoidable. We will sprinkle some Quilt Fairy magic on it, though!
- Quilts that smell of smoke or pets will not be accepted as those smells and dander might get on other customer’s quilts.
- You are responsible for shipping your quilt to us and covering return handling and packaging costs which will be $16. We offer signature-required delivery for an additional $7. It will be shipped via Fed Ex or UPS. CONTINENTAL US ONL