A Note Regarding our COVID-19 Precautions
We have made some changes you should know about.
Because we love you….
- All customers and employees who are not fully vaccinated must have a mask on. The CDC considers someone to be fully vaccinated 2-weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series of vaccines (the Pfizer and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines) or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (like the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccines). Click here for more of the CDC’s guidance for fully vaccinated people. We care about you and will have masks available for purchase should you need one.
- We have a hand sanitizer station at the entrance and we kindly ask you to grab a squirt as you enter..
- We will only have a limited number of renters allowed in the rental room at once and only the person renting will be allowed in the back. So, please do not bring friends or family with you to your rental.
- If you are renting we have a tub for your personal items that will be sanitized after each rental. Please keep your purse or other items in this tub.
- For now, we will not be allowing food items to be consumed in the rental room. During your rental you can stop the clock for 30 mins to eat- just notify your Quilt Fairy. Please use this time to take a break and grab something to eat at any of the great restaurants around us. Or, pack a picnic!
In the form below, select your appointment date. After reserving your rental time, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions, please call: (502) 718-7148. All of our machines have stitch regulation, patterns, thread, overhead lights, hydraulic lifts AND a Quilt Fairy!
*Minimum rental is 2 hours. A deposit is required to reserve rental time. If you cancel with more than 24 hours notice your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel with less than 24 hours, we will move your deposit to a different date of your choosing but it will not be refunded.