In this episode of the Quilted Joy Clubhouse, Angela is continuing her series on common quilt blocks, with new ways to approach them. This month, Angela will show you how to machine quilt secondary block. A secondary block is typical of a quilt that has a large center focal point, such as a medallion quilt. See Angela’s quilting ideas for Christine’s adorable toucan quilt top on the “How Would I Quilt it?” segment, plus, take a peek into Marina’s multi level sewing & quilting studio in our “Looky Loo” tour.
- 1:31 – Welcome & Announcements
- 10:56 – AQS Paducah 2023
- 23:13 – NEW! APQS Larry
- 25:38 – Main Program (How to Machine Quilt a Secondary Block)
- 42:49 – Marina’s Looky Loo
- 48:39 – New Arrivals
- 51:33 – How Would You Quilt It?
- 57:41 – Show & Tell and Wrap Up