Are you ready to take the next leap in your quilting journey? Join me at the Quilted Joy showroom on Saturday November 7, 2020 at 9am or 12:30pm, for a special seminar about all the wonderful APQS machines! Come and test-drive each model firsthand to find the perfect fit for you and your quilting goals. What better way to discover how a longarm can make your quilting more fun, fulfilling, and even profitable?
Designed for quilters who do not currently own a longarm machine, this seminar includes valuable information about owning your first longarm.
- Discover resources for templates, batting, freehand instruction manuals, wholesale contacts, thread, etc.
- Find out where to buy pantograph patterns, books, and stencils to make your longarm quilting fun and hassle-free.
- Learn business philosophies, products and services, pricing, marketing, and income forecasting. You’ll even get a Sample Business Plan.
- Explore the differences between each APQS machine model and adding computerized quilting to a new or previous APQS machine.
- Learn which accessories are the “gotta haves” to make your quilting fast and easy.
- Learn how to oil, clean, and service you machine to provide years of quilting fun.
If you’re ready to purchase your longarm, we’ll be offering special deals on all machines.
The Road Show takes place at Quilted Joy, located at 10302 Bluegrass Parkway, Louisville, KY 40299. Two in-person sessions will be available, limited to 10 people in each. The time slots available are 9:00am or 12:30pm. This event is FREE! You can click here to register. Please register soon so we have a good idea of how many people will be coming!
We are monitoring the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and are following guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Kentucky. We are taking extra precautionary steps to ensure the safety of our attendees including requiring everyone to wear a face mask, limiting the number of individuals in attendance, making sure social distancing is practiced, and ensuring a clean and sanitized environment. Click here for more information on the changes we’ve made to ensure the safety of our friends, visitors, and staff.