We are looking for a full time Customer Care Superhero to join our Quilted Joy team! Perhaps it is you or someone you know? Let’s chat!
Customer Service Superhero
Full Time Position with excellent benefits
36-40 hours a week Location: Louisville, Ky
THE POSITION OVERVIEW
The Customer Service Superhero’s main function is to provide high level support to our fabulous quilty customer’s at Quilted Joy Studios.
The ideal candidate will want to pet fabric, play with thread, and be surrounded by quilty goodness all while spoiling our customers. This person is responsible for all sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions, taking phone orders and providing product information.
The Customer Care Superhero will also assist in keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, fulfilling internet orders, answering the phone, helping our walk in customers, assisting in the display of merchandise, organizing the selling floor and tidying up our stock areas.
We are seeking someone who will maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting our commitment to our customers. This is a full time position working closely with all members of the incredible Quilted Joy team. You are joining something and becoming part of our bigger picture. We are proud of our positive, welcoming and encouraging environment. If you come join the team know that we are investing in YOU. This is a partnership and you will be trained from the ground up in topics of interest to our customers. Ideally you have a background in sewing or quilting already and live within 40 miles of Louisville. There is a reason our company has over 150 five star reviews on Google and Facebook. That reason is our phenomenal team and we want you to be a part of it!
WHAT WE DO
At Quilted Joy we seek to make quilting easier through phenomenal classes, hand curated products, online tutorials and the best quilting machines on the planet. We serve an incredible community of motivated makers who enjoy expressing themselves creatively. Angela Huffman, CEO, international educator, speaker and co-host of Fons and Porter’s Love of Quilting national PBS television show leads our team. Quilted Joy was designed to encourage, educate and lift up the quilting community both in Louisville and online through training, a community support system, coaching and special events.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be part of something bigger than yourself, and join us in the impact we are making in the quilting community. You will have a solid understanding of how much you can impact a life through cheering our makers on as they learn a new skill or just be a smiling face as you help them select the best fabric and thread for their projects.
If you have a strong sense of professionalism, an energetic demeanor, an ability to encourage others, attention to detail, a willingness to work on a team that is growing their footprint nationally, and are looking for a rewarding opportunity to add value to Quilted Joy, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
WE WANT YOU BECAUSE
- You love helping others express themselves creatively.
- You are very comfortable with basic computer skills and, ideally, have experience with WordPress.
- You enjoy learning new skills and have natural curiosity.
- You love diving into details and have a knack for finding little mistakes.
- You possess stellar communication skills and know how to facilitate a healthy work environment that builds up your fellow team mates.
- You are trustworthy and can be counted upon to safeguard confidentiality as we grow the business to new heights.
- You enjoy working as part of a team while also taking initiative independent of direct supervision.
- You can multi-task while also being attentive and flexible to the needs of a small business.
- You read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management.
- The Customer Care Superhero will work 5 days each week Tuesday through Saturday.
- Assist our customers both in house and online as they purchase their quilty items.
- Process our internet orders in a timely, professional manner.
- Take phone orders accurately.
- Check in our incoming inventory and restock shelves.
- Assist in our online community as needed to encourage growth of our network.
- Seek out ways to improve our processes and grow our business.
- Support our customers and our team as needed with a loving presence.
- Continually grow your skills to rise to the changes in the industry as needed.
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. Stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting up to 35 lbs, and climbing the occasional ladder.
HAVING CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND SOLID EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TOOLS IS A DEFINITE PLUS!
WordPress, Lite Photoshop Tinkering, Woocommerce, Blogging, Facebook Group Management, use of iPads and being very comfortable with computers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We are stacking a team of professional, competent and engaging leaders whose goal is to impact the lives of quilters. You will be trained, encouraged, coached and given opportunities to explore your talents. We are an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for the position, submit your letter of interest outlining your unique capabilities and experience for this role to using our contact page including the line: Let’s grow the Quilted Joy community!
JOB POSTING WILL CLOSE ON AUGUST 26, 2020.