Are you ready to take the next leap in your quilting journey? Join me at the Quilted Joy showroom on Saturday February 1, 2020 12:00pm-3:00pm, for a special seminar about all the wonderful APQS machines! Come and test-drive each model firsthand to find the perfect fit for you and your quilting goals. What better way to discover how a longarm can make your quilting more fun, fulfilling, and even profitable?
Designed for quilters who do not currently own a longarm machine, this seminar includes valuable information about owning your first longarm.
- Discover resources for templates, batting, freehand instruction manuals, wholesale contacts, thread, etc.
- Find out where to buy pantograph patterns, books, and stencils to make your longarm quilting fun and hassle-free.
- Learn business philosophies, products and services, pricing, marketing, and income forecasting. You’ll even get a Sample Business Plan.
- Explore the differences between each APQS machine model and adding computerized quilting to a new or previous APQS machine.
- Learn which accessories are the “gotta haves” to make your quilting fast and easy.
- Learn how to oil, clean, and service you machine to provide years of quilting fun.
If you’re ready to purchase your longarm, we’ll be offering special deals on all machines.
This event is FREE! You can click here to register. Please register soon so we have a good idea of how many people will be coming!
Hello- I live near Portland Oregon. I am wondering if your Apqs road shows ever come a little closer than Texas ? I REALLY want to test drive some models.
I quickly glanced at the APQS events calendar, and I saw that they’ll be at the Road to California show and there’s a Road Show coming to Denver soon (not that those are particularly close either!). You might try contacting APQS directly to see if they can tell you about any events they know are coming your way soon! Here’s the link to their contact form: https://www.apqs.com/contact-us/
If you ever find yourself in the Louisville, KY area, we hope you can stop by the shop and say hi!