Our showroom Lucey is
for sale SOLD!
UPDATE 12/9/15: This Lucey has sold. However, APQS is currently running a certified used machine holiday sale and there are still a few used Millies, Freddies, and Lennis available. If you are interested in a used machine, please call Angela today at (502) 718-7148.
She is a 2013 machine and has a “M” bobbin. She comes with a 3 year factory certified warranty and a new 10′ or 12′ standard table.
As most of our renters use the Millie or Freddie, this Lucey has had very little use. She’s in great condition and is ready for you to stop by for a free test drive!
This Lucey is currently for sale at $9,000. If you are interested, all you need is a $500 fully refundable deposit to hold the machine. Give Angela a call today at (502) 718-7148.
Don’t forget the amazing extras that come with your used APQS machine:
- Bobbin Winder
- The APQS Beginner’s Class, a $200 value
- 1 year subscription to Fons & Porter’s Love of Quilting magazine
- Several sample spools of thread
- Two paper pantographs
- Package of needles
- Stitch regulator – When you use an APQS longarm machine you’ll immediately notice the superior stitch quality. It’s one of the main reasons people turn to APQS for their longarm needs.
- Floating horizontal wheels – Our machines are perfectly balanced on a horizontal wheel so you can stitch beautiful motifs easily with superb handling.
- Adjustment-free quilt take-up roller – The elevated roller means you never have to raise it as the bulk of the quilt grows. And the leveler bar in front keeps your quilt surface level.
- Laser light with front and rear post – Easily follow a paper pattern with the precision laser.
- Vertical channel locks – Lock down the machines so it can only move side to side for precise straight line stitching or use it to ensure your quilt top is square to the table so you know you’ll end up with a square quilt at the end.
- Ergo handles, front and back, with finger touch button control – Change your grip depending on your quilting style while still being able to control the machine even when it is at the back of the table.
- Synchronous timing belt drive – APQS machines are precisely held in time through our belt drive technology. Building a machine that will not fall out of time means your tension and stitch integrity will be the same for the life of your machine.
- Single thread disc tensioner – Having only one place to set tension means our machines can run a wide range of even the most finicky threads, opening up your creative options.
- Self lubricating bushings – The amount of oil required to care for an APQS machine is a fraction of what other quilting machines need, making maintenance simple and easy.
- Quiet, enclosed DC motor – APQS combines technology with sleek design to give you a beautiful machine with the horsepower you need. Our integrated electronics and motor are tucked away behind the clean lines of our machine.
- Variable needle speed – Different types of quilting require an increase in needle speed to match the complexity of the design. A touch of the button gives you the control you need without having to navigate through a series of menus. APQS has the fastest needle speed in the industry at 0-3500 stitches per minute.
- Interchangeable hopping foot – Change out the machine’s hopping foot to an open toe design! Your machine comes ready to accept different feet for the different kinds of quilting you do.
- Auto needle positioner – When you come to a halt your APQS machine will not stop partially in the fabric – it will either stop in the full up or full down position, depending on your preference.
- Single stitch button, two position – Whether you like to tack your starting/ending stitches or know and bury, you can control it all with the touch of a button.
- LED lighting – Bright, clear lighting increases accuracy.