I always find it interesting to see what YOU find interesting on my site. Here are the top 5 most popular posts from 2013 according to Google:
1) Mystery Sampler Quilt part 1– This post shows how I tackled a very modern sampler using custom quilting. This quilt won second place at the Kentucky State Fair and was featured on the APQS Facebook page.
2) Installing LeaderGrips on an APQS Millennium– This posts is a tutorial for a product I have on my long arm that GREATLY speeds up my loading time. I highly recommend it. And I sell it over in the shop if you are interested. It can go on any brand machine.
3) Grandmother’s Flower Garden Quilt Makeover– This post shows how much quilting can impact the final look and feel of a quilt. It is like a magic wand sometimes.
4) Quilting Lovelies from the 2013 Columbus NQA Quilt Show– This is part 2 of a two part post showing some of my favorite quilts from the 2013 show. Strangely enough, the post showing part 1 of the wonderful quilts from the show wasn’t that popular. Weird.
5) Behind the Scenes at Fons and Porter’s Love of Quilting– This post was done to celebrate my first guest appearance on the Fons and Porter’s Love of Quilting program. I had a ball and I was super nervous. The show was on how to determine what to quilt on your quilt. The best part was that I got to take a bunch of quilts from my friends to hang in the studio and chat about with Mary Fons. I had so much fun!
So… there you have it. The top 5 from 2013. I’m looking forward to 2014!