What is Edge-to-Edge, all-over or Pantograph Quilting?

Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Share on email

Have you heard the term “Edge-to-Edge” quilting? Do you know what a pantograph is? When people talk about “all-overs”, what do they mean?

Here’s a tutorial video to help make sense of it all!

Leave a Reply

Angela Huffman- Triplet Momma. Quilter. Teacher. Thread Bimbo

I’m Angela- Triplet Momma. Quilter. Co-Host. Traveling Educator. Designer. Thread Bimbo.

Wanna know more?

image of Glide Thread with text "Summer Sale Glide 5000m King Cones $8.99 Shop Now at Quilted Joy"

Blog Categories


Recent Posts

All search results